Data Collected By the Website
All the data that is collected by our website is voluntary. The users may or may not agree to provide it. When a user subscribes to the newsletter of the website they are asked to fill in some basic details about them such as name, email address, password and username. This is completely voluntary and you can provide the information only if you are interested in sharing it.
Apart from the collection of data that is voluntarily shared by the users, the system of the website also collects different softwares and third-party websites. These collected data may include the IP address of the user, geolocation, online IDs and digital signatures.
However, it should be kept in mind that the collected data and information is not shared by the website to any platform and is not used for any online frauds.
What is the Collected Data Used For?
- It helps us present our users with the correct goods and services.
- To make our quality of the services as approachable as possible.
- To comprehend and analyze correctly about areas requiring more improvements and upgrades.
- Help us offer relevant advertisements to our users that might interest them.
- It ensures a user-friendly and comfortable experience on the platform of the website.
- To witness and monitor any sort of fraudulent acts that may occur.
- Help us sort through email preferences.
- It lets us create a personalized atmosphere for the users.
Forbesonly is connected with various third-party websites and advertisers. Users will get personalized preferences from these websites on the platform of Forbesonly. However, interacting with such websites is entirely up to the users.
Have Any Query?
Want to ask us about something? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 17th October, 2022